Maharashtra State Road Transport Corp Recruitment 2014
Advertisement No.- 01/2014, 02/2014 and 03/2014
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) invites online applications for the recruitment of following posts of various classes as per the backlog and vacant seats of different categories.
Detail of Vacancies :- Total 6574 Posts
1. Cost Accounts Officer- 01 Post
2. Joint Chief Medical Officer- 01 Post
3. Sr. Programmer- 01 Post
4. Divisional Traffic Officer / Depot Manager (Sr.) (Traffic)- 03 Posts
5. Dy. Mechanical Engineer / Depot Manager (Sr.) (Mechanical)- 09 Posts
6. Accounts officer / Audit Officer – 02 Posts
7. Jr. Programmer- 02 Posts
8. Divisional Traffic Superintendent / Depot Manager (Traffic)- 14 Posts
9. Assistant Mechanical Engineer/ Depot Manager (Mechanical)- 39 Posts
10. Assistant / Divisional Personnel Officer- 03 Posts
11. Assistant/ Divisional Accounts Officer- 01 Post
12. Assistant/ Divisional Stores Officer- 07 Posts
13. Divisional Engineer (Civil)- 06 Posts
14. Divisional Statistician- 05 Posts
15. Labour Officer- 12 Posts
16. Divisional Engineer(Electrical)- 06 Posts
17. Law Officer- 01 Post
18. Assistant Architect- 01 Post
19. Assistant Public Relation Officer- 01 Post
20. Security and Vigilance Officer- 04 Posts
21. Assistant Traffic Superintendent (junior)- 36 Posts
22. Traffic Inspector (junior)- 148 Posts
23. Accountant (Junior) / Junior Stock Verifier (junior)- 76 Posts
24. Store Supervisor (junior) / Senior Stock Verifier (junior)- 06 Posts
25. Store keeper (junior)- 22 Posts
26. Security Inspector (junior)- 03 Posts
27. Assistant Security Inspector (junior)- 32 Posts
28. Firewarden (junior)- 01 Post
29. Junior Engineer (Civil) (junior)- 36 Posts
30. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (junior)- 06 Posts
31. Assistant Works Superintendent (junior)- 96 Posts
32. Senior Foreman (Junior)- 16 Posts
33. Junior Foreman (Junior)- 17 Posts
34. Chargeman (junior)- 27 Posts
35. Draughtsman(Mechanical) (junior)- 02 Posts
36. Sr. Computer Operator (Junior)- 01 Post
37. Head Art (Junior)- 104 Posts
38. Art 'A' (Junior)- 828 Posts
39. Assistant (Junior)- 2122 Posts
40. Driver (Junior)- 2876 Posts
Age Limit:- as on 27.01.2014, the maximum age of candidates should be 33 Years.
- For Cost Accounts Officer, Sr. Programmer, Assistant Architect and Driver (Junior): 35 Years.
- For Joint Chief Medical Officer and Accounts officer/ Audit Officer- 40 Years.
- For Head Art (Junior) and Art 'A' (Junior)- 45 Years
Note: 5 year age relaxation for backward class candidates. No age limit for ST working employees.
Educational Qualifications :- Please Download advertisement detail given below for more information.
Application Fees:- Recruitment Process is divided in following groups.
1. Class I Officer
2. Class II officer Non Technical
3. Class II officer Technical
4. Supervisor Non Technical
5. Supervisor Technical
6. Head Art
There are various posts in each of the categories mentioned above. Details of these posts can be seen in advertisement. Candidate can apply for as many posts as he want and is applicable. The Recruitment process fee will depend on number of categories a candidate has applied to.
- For Class I Officer, Class II officer Non Technical, Class II officer Technical, Supervisor Non Technical, Supervisor Technical Rs.400/- (for Open Class categories) and Rs. 200/- (for SC, ST, OBC, VJ-A,NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, SBC Categories).
- For Head Art, Art-A, Assistant and Driver Rs.300/- (for Open Class categories) and Rs. 150/- (for SC, ST, OBC, VJ-A,NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, SBC Categories).
How To Apply :- The candidates are required to Apply Online from 27/01/2014 to 15/02/2014, through given Above APPLY NOW link.
Date of Online Registration- 27.01.2014 to 15.02.2014
Date of Payment of Application Fee in any SBI Branch- 29.01.2014 to 18.02.2014
Last Date of Filled Final Application Form- 20.02.2014
1) Written Exam- 09.03.2014 or 23.03.2014
2) Result of Written Exam- 4th week of march 2014 or 1st week of April 2014
3) Interview- 4th week of April 2014
4) Declaration of Result- 1st week of May 2014
5) Training and appointment- Last week of May 14